Forever Blooming specialises and prides itself in “Creating Timeless Mementos of Your Special Day”, and in particular Your Wedding Day.
By preserving your wedding flowers and wedding bouquets and displaying them in a custom designed three dimensional picture frame for you to hang in your home and reflect upon your special memories for many years to come.
The process is an alternative to freeze dried flowers with bouquet framing and includes custom three dimensional picture framing of your mementos.
Your framed memory will reflect your personal taste and draw upon your precious moments as you start of the rest of your lives together.
You can include your silk or fresh flower bouquet preservation along with your wedding certificate, horseshoes, place cards, tiaras, buttonhole, tiara or cuff-links.
Our Exclusive Process for “Memories That Last”
- Bouquet is photographed and colour swatched upon arrival
- Carefully disassembled to dry each flower individually
- Placed in drying chambers for minimum 6 weeks to dry as slow as possible
- Pesticided to eliminate pests harbored in the growing process
- Stabilised to retain shape and manageability
- Individually Recoloured with minimum 3 coats of colour by hand/airbrush
- Placed in arrangement as per your wedding day photograph
- Custom framed to your specifications and fully sealed
This is a very labour intensive process which is completely undertaken by hand, averaging 11-13 hours per item.
Every item goes through our unique long-term preservation process, researched and designed to suit Queensland’s harsh climate.
This Exclusive process guarantees the highest possible standards and is easily recognisable by the quality.
For more information contact Forever Blooming