Creating a unique and memorable atmosphere on your big day can be a big task.
The latest wedding trends which have caught our eyes are:
- For the ladies, flower crowns can add that bit of magic to your hairstyle. They can complement your dress and be a unique and simple accessory. Use bright, bold coloured flowers to really stand out or strip it back with some delicate white flowers for a more simplistic look.
- For the gents, dressing in a more casual, light coloured style suit and pairing with tan shoes will make your wedding feel relaxed, earthy and really on trend.
- Set the mood with light drink refreshments throughout the day with a unique vintage inspired drink station. Fill clear glass jugs with vibrant coloured teas and homemade lemonade – this will keep your guests feeling refreshed and impressed.
- Picking your wedding flowers can be a very difficult decision, but picking native seasonal flowers is a timeless trend that you should be jumping on board for your wedding
- Steering clear from the traditional seat plans and sit down dinners can add a little uniqueness to your wedding – and it will stop any worries about who to seat with who! Picture an open and friendly atmosphere.