Ipswich Wedding Expo
We will be holding our next amazing Ipswich Wedding Expo at the wonderful Brothers Leagues Club!
Featuring some of Queensland’s best and most sought after wedding professionals, our expos make it easy to plan your special day!
Date: Sunday 23rd January 2022
Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm
Location: Brothers Leagues Club – Wildley Street, Raceview, 4305
Entry: $5 Per Person (At the Door or Online)
** Children under 16 FREE **
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
** Bring your whole Bridal Party for a Maximum of $20 entry !!
(You only pay for 4 people in your bridal party) **
Join our Facebook Event to stay up to date!
COVID-19 Key Health Message:
Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
Seek assistance if becoming unwell during the event (locate security, event officials or first aid).
Maintain physical distancing requirements.
You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Check In Form on entry of Expo.
Bring your Fiancé, Bridesmaids and family to help make the decisions & enjoy the day together….
Our amazing wedding expo will feature everything you need to plan your perfect day, with friendly and experienced wedding industry professionals all under the one roof….
For more information contact Ideal Bride:
3821 0188 or 0417 735 497
Visit our Facebook page for all the latest news!
Here’s our top 5 reasons why you should grab tickets to our upcoming Ipswich Wedding Expo…
It will make planning your wedding easy!
- You get to talk with some of Queensland’s best wedding professionals all under the one roof, meaning you have the upper hand in planning and you can forget about all those back and forth phone calls and emails.
- You get to bring along as many helping hands as possible, so get your bridesmaids, family members and friends to come along too.
- Early bird tickets – bring your whole Bridal Party for a Maximum of $20 entry !!
- The Ideal Bride wedding expos boast an electric atmosphere, with happy couples enjoying the live entertainment and on the day giveaways.
- The face to face communication allows your potential wedding suppliers to fully capture the vision for your big day, meaning they can best deliver to your expectations.