Your Choice In Wedding Expo
Planning your perfect wedding day should be a fun and enjoyable experience that you should share with your family and friends.
Why You Should Choose Ideal Bride
At Ideal Bride, we have been putting together wedding expos in Queensland for 30 years. Feel free to peruse the selection of local wedding professionals and choose the ones that work best for you.
We hope to see you at our next expo – contact us today for more information.
If you are getting married and you want to attend a wedding expo, check out our upcoming expos: ❤️❤️❤️
At Ideal Bride, we host bridal expos in Brisbane, Townsville, Redlands, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and Airlie Beach to connect bride and grooms-to-be with the vendors they need for their big days.
View our future Wedding Expos:
- Redlands June 2021
- Gold Coast July 2021
- Brisbane August 2021
- Ipswich October 2021
- Townsville November 2021
- Brisbane February 2022
- Airlie Beach March 2022
- Toowoomba May 2022
Tips Regarding a Bridal Convention
When you attend a bridal show, you can simply wander around and check out the various booths – or you can go in with a strategy for getting the most out of your time and leave with some solid ideas and inspiration for your own wedding. Here are some tips for making the most of your bridal convention.
- Create an email address for your wedding. Provide your wedding email at the show and reserve your personal email address for the vendors you end up booking.
- Bring a friend. Invite your mother, your maid of honour, or another friend along. Not only is it a fun day to spend together, but you’ll also have another person there to give you feedback. You may also want to invite your fiancé; after all, it’s their wedding too.
- Bring a list of questions. Don’t merely gather business cards; that’s information you could have found at home from Google. Take advantage of your face-to-face time with wedding professionals and ask the questions you need to ask.
- Ask about discounts. Many vendors offer lower prices if your wedding is on a weekday or in the morning, or if one of you is in the military. It never hurts to ask.
Photo: Worth Photography / Dress: When Freddie Met Lilly / Suit: Black Jacket Suiting
Hair and makeup: Emily Glasson / Models: Gabi Dibbs and Toby Hughes
Problems a Bridal Show Addresses
Planning your wedding can be stressful but attending a bridal expo can help tremendously. Here are some of the problems a wedding fair can address.
- Going it alone. You can make friends at an expo, connecting you with other local brides and vendors with whom you can exchange ideas and form lasting relationships.
- Not liking your vendors. An expo gives you the chance to meet wedding pros face to face and choose the ones with whom you’ll actually enjoy working.
- An overflowing budget. You’ll find lots of great deals at your expo. Many exhibitors offer expo-only deals.
These are only a few of the ways wedding expos can help you plan a beautiful, stress-free wedding. Look for an Ideal Bride expo in your area when you’re ready to start planning.